Anybody know where I can watch vampire academy online for free? :)
The first character I first fell in love with
The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
The character everyone else loves that I don’t
The character I love that everyone else hates
The character I used to love but don’t any longer
The character I would totally smooch
The character I’d want to be like
The character I’d slap
A pairing that I love
A pairing that I despise
when the only friend you have in a certain class is absent
Some of us really need to see a therapist for compulsive lying issues.
“The idea that Taylor Swift is teaching her preteen fans to focus their lives only on chasing boys is completely false. She is actually a fantastic example of a strong, professionally-independent woman: she writes all her own songs, she’s smart, she’s creative, and she is completely unashamed to be who she is. We need to remember that being girly or wanting to find romantic love does not make a young woman weak or somehow inferior.”
99% of people won’t reblog this because they think it’ll make their blog look as shitty as their heart.
Reblogging because I care, not because of the guilt trip ^
Same as above.
I think it’s good tumblr is being used to raise money for someone with a disability =).
Who the fuck wouldn’t reblog this? Assholes.
Stop trying to guilt trip people into reblogging this!
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!